Help! BSOD during League of legends game

SSarcherSS

Thanks for the replies.
Try running the Intel disgnostic for cpu: Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

Stress test your gpu using Furmark: FurMark > Home

Please monitor temps when using the above tests. HWiNFO64 is handy for this: Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS

Does your machine only crash with league of legends or with other games too?
Thank you for your advice. I used to try the FurMark GPU stress test before. I test my GPU for about 3 hours and nothing happened.

I try the CPU test before as well. But I test the cpu again, the results are all pass.

The temps are all normal I think.

The cash & BSOD happened when I was playing League of Legends or sometime when I was watching videos(both online and offline)

But I found some curious thing today. When I was downloading some files or videos, and meanwhile I was watching videos, the computer seems going to cash, everything become stuttering. But eventually it didn't crash.

And I open the league of legends to try trigger the BSOD, it crashed. And no BSOD.

Very interesting, as I'm typing the reply, and the gpu test is running, my computer crashed, no BSOD. It just crashed.......

My driver verifier is running and whenever it's running, there will be no BSOD. Only crash happen.

Any ideas?

Thank you

SSarcherSS

Thanks for the replies.
Try running the Intel disgnostic for cpu: Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

Please monitor temps when using the above tests. HWiNFO64 is handy for this: Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS

And also I only try on the League of legends. Maybe I will try some other games as well.

SSarcherSS

Thanks for the replies.

The GPU stress test shows that the temps max 86 degree. average 84 degree.

And the GPU seems temps very high, is that the reason of crash?

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Those CPU temps are a little high. 85c on the GPU is high too. For example, I have a 1080 and the highest I've ever seen it is 71c. Even for a laptop your a little on the toasty side.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Your cpu at one point is 101c.

Too hot as someone has already mentioned.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Try removing dust build up around the vents, a small paintbrush is handy for this.

Check your bios for improved cooling (faster fan speeds although not all bioses have this option).

Don't use the lappie unless it's on a hard surface encouraging airflow.

SSarcherSS

Try removing dust build up around the vents, a small paintbrush is handy for this.

Check your bios for improved cooling (faster fan speeds although not all bioses have this option).

Don't use the lappie unless it's on a hard surface encouraging airflow.
Yes, I will try to repaste the CPU and GPU later to see if it works.

Thank you very much

SSarcherSS

Those CPU temps are a little high. 85c on the GPU is high too. For example, I have a 1080 and the highest I've ever seen it is 71c. Even for a laptop your a little on the toasty side.
I think that high may because I run the CPU & GPU test at the same time, but it still a little higher than expect.

I will try to repaste the GPU CPU later.

Thank you

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Good luck and keep us up to date with how it's going.