Windows 10 Help! BSOD during League of legends game

Can you post if your running in AHCI mode or IDE? This small guide will show you how to find out:

How to Enable AHCI Mode for SATA in BIOS without Reinstalling Windows
Yes ,I use the AHCI mode

See attachment

Thanks for the replies.
Try running the Intel disgnostic for cpu: Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

Stress test your gpu using Furmark: FurMark > Home

Please monitor temps when using the above tests. HWiNFO64 is handy for this: Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS

Does your machine only crash with league of legends or with other games too?
Thank you for your advice. I used to try the FurMark GPU stress test before. I test my GPU for about 3 hours and nothing happened.

I try the CPU test before as well. But I test the cpu again, the results are all pass.

The temps are all normal I think.

The cash & BSOD happened when I was playing League of Legends or sometime when I was watching videos(both online and offline)

But I found some curious thing today. When I was downloading some files or videos, and meanwhile I was watching videos, the computer seems going to cash, everything become stuttering. But eventually it didn't crash.

And I open the league of legends to try trigger the BSOD, it crashed. And no BSOD.

Very interesting, as I'm typing the reply, and the gpu test is running, my computer crashed, no BSOD. It just crashed.......

My driver verifier is running and whenever it's running, there will be no BSOD. Only crash happen.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Thanks for the replies.
Try running the Intel disgnostic for cpu: Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

Please monitor temps when using the above tests. HWiNFO64 is handy for this: Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS

And also I only try on the League of legends. Maybe I will try some other games as well.

Thanks for the replies.

The GPU stress test shows that the temps max 86 degree. average 84 degree.

And the GPU seems temps very high, is that the reason of crash?

Those CPU temps are a little high. 85c on the GPU is high too. For example, I have a 1080 and the highest I've ever seen it is 71c. Even for a laptop your a little on the toasty side.

Your cpu at one point is 101c.

Too hot as someone has already mentioned.

Try removing dust build up around the vents, a small paintbrush is handy for this.

Check your bios for improved cooling (faster fan speeds although not all bioses have this option).

Don't use the lappie unless it's on a hard surface encouraging airflow.

Try removing dust build up around the vents, a small paintbrush is handy for this.

Check your bios for improved cooling (faster fan speeds although not all bioses have this option).

Don't use the lappie unless it's on a hard surface encouraging airflow.
Yes, I will try to repaste the CPU and GPU later to see if it works.

Thank you very much

Those CPU temps are a little high. 85c on the GPU is high too. For example, I have a 1080 and the highest I've ever seen it is 71c. Even for a laptop your a little on the toasty side.
I think that high may because I run the CPU & GPU test at the same time, but it still a little higher than expect.

I will try to repaste the GPU CPU later.

Thank you

Hi, me again. I have repasted my laptop for a month. There are still few crash happened during I play the league of legends. I also use Intel Extreme Tuning Utility to control the temperature of the CPU.

Until today, it BSOD again. And said that dxgmms2.sys cause the BSOD. Do you think my laptop actually facing the GTX 1060 Quality issue all these time? And also this time's blue screen didn't create any minidump. When it was catching dumps, after 20%, the laptop just reboot itself.

Thank you

Hi,
dxgmms2.sys is graphics related as you well know, have you recently updated the driver?

You could also try uninstalling your current driver using the DDU or Display Driver Uninstaller. Along with the driver it also removes files left behind by former driver installs causing possible corruption.

You'll need to boot into safe mode to use it properly.
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.1.7 Released. - Wagnardsoft Forum

So to clarify, you are getting a bsod playing League of Legends?

Try uploading the dump files if you have them or better yet, create a new thread including your dump files and we will check them.

Hi Guys! I have this same problem. I become Bsod when i start playing Lol. After the game loading screen, SCHEDULER ERROR BSOD. This problem stay only when i palying lol... The lol support cant help me. I had video driver reup, cmd error search, ram and gpu problens to, looked and my computer reinstalled with win 10. The problem still stay. I have one half year old Dell G5 1050ti i5-8300h. cleared and pasted. (max 90C temp durning Warzone full graphics). Maybe this is one account bug? I tryed all things what i saw on forums, what the lol support said, and all things is reuploaded(drivers,lol game,all programs and the total win 10) Full clear new laptop, nothing is damaged, all driver changed 3x, and i come still BSOD :_D. Thanks! Sorry dor bad english.

Hi Guys! I have this same problem. I become Bsod when i start playing Lol. After the game loading screen, SCHEDULER ERROR BSOD. This problem stay only when i palying lol... The lol support cant help me. I had video driver reup, cmd error search, ram and gpu problens to, looked and my computer reinstalled with win 10. The problem still stay. I have one half year old Dell G5 1050ti i5-8300h. cleared and pasted. (max 90C temp durning Warzone full graphics). Maybe this is one account bug? I tryed all things what i saw on forums, what the lol support said, and all things is reuploaded(drivers,lol game,all programs and the total win 10) Full clear new laptop, nothing is damaged, all driver changed 3x, and i come still BSOD :_D. Thanks! Sorry dor bad english.
Personally I would check the League of legends forum, see if other users found a way around the bsod.

Personally I would check the League of legends forum, see if other users found a way around the bsod.
Hi! Sadly the lol forums closed this month and the hungarian lol support could not help me... They said , this is hardvare problem.. but i think no.

One thing you could try as a test. Try backing the clocks off on the gpu.

Reduce the clocks by 10-20MHz and see if it helps?

Back