Windows 7 BSOD - Win 7 64 Bit - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Rok

As the title says.
Followed up your instructions, it's all included in one compressed map attached.

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Rok

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 441
Would you mind also including screen shots of your CPUz information
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.

Use your system's BIOS utility to turn off (disable) EIST (Enhanced Intel Speedstep Technology) and enable XMP mode for your memory.
See if that proves to be anymore stable and stops the Blue Screens.
Keep us posted.
Regards
Randy

it does not help :( i did as you said, but had already 2 blue screens..

You don't need to keep uploading everything again. Just grab the most recent .dmp files from C:\Windows\Minidump, put them in a new folder and zip it up and attach it.
Your most recent attachment was for the most part a duplicate of the previous one, containing only one newer dump file 041712-15397-01.dmp
Which suggests continued issues with Memory Management. So....
Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour or more.
Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
See this Guide to using Memtest 86+
If memtest starts pitching errors right away after one or two passes, then use your BIOS utility to return your memory settings manually to 9, 9, 9, 24 with a command rate of 2T, 1.5v (disable XMP mode) and try again. If you continue to get errors with all four sticks of ram installed, try it again with only three sticks and see if it passes.
Regards
Randy

i just removed RAM from slot #1, and for now - 3 days works perfectly.. :/
will keep you posted

Thanks for the update and glad to hear that you have things under control.
That particular symptom might indicate you need to refine your ram settings (timings) and set the proper voltage. It seems, sometimes, when you populate all available ram slots with 1333Mhz (667) or higher/faster you need to compensate for the extra demand on the controller by adjusting the voltage incrementally until you reach a stable condition.
So if you want to experiment and resume using all four sticks to get back to 16 Gigs of ram you may want to start with manual settings of 9, 9, 9, 24, and a command rate of 2T and start with your memory voltage at 1.5
If blue screens persist then, depending on your options, incrementally increase the voltage to 1.54, 1.56, 1.58, etc., I believe I finally stabilized at 1.6 with my particular hardware. Of course yours might be slightly different.
I had a similar problem that I wrote about here http://windows7forums.com/blogs/trouble/436-my-bsod-odyssey.html which I immediately resolved by dumbing down the memory to 1066 Mhz (533), 7, 7, 7, 20, 2T, 1.5v. I have subsequently, through trial and error, found that everything runs fine at 9, 9, 9, 24, 2T 1.6v.
Good luck.
Randy

Back
Top Bottom