Windows 10 BSOD windows 10

It says: A filed box (it is filled, not checked) that only part of the feature is turned on. when I click on the name it opens up to show two options. Windows Communication Foundation HTTP Activation or Non-HTTP activation.
Should I check one of those boxes?

Got to go to Doc appointment. Be back later. Working tomorrow and wont be able to continue until next weekend. But I'll be back later this eve to try for a bit longer. Thank you all for the help with this. Hope I get it straightened out.

Like I said, I found four files in a minidump file. Cant open them. If I could do that I'd send them to you. But don't know how to open.

Zipping:
I highlighted the four folders, Right clicked on them, Clicked send to compressed folder and it tells me "File not found or no read permission". I then made a zip folder on the desktop and tried to drag them to it and it says the same thing. I then opened the compressed folder I made and tried to drag them in and still nothing. I right clicked on the first one and selected properties. Changed some kind of permission and still nothing.

I guess I don't know how to zip or my computer just wont let me zip these.

I also DL .net3.5 and opened it. Still nothing. Don't think anything happened when I did that.

manages to upload these minidump files. hope it works. It was a matter of permission. Why I need permission, I don't know. I'm the only user and I'm the admin. Not to sure how I did it now but I got it. Now if I could ever get the W7F thing to work.

Attachments

• 081615-14828-01.dmp
    273.3 KB · Views: 270
  • 091515-17156-01.dmp
    114.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 092815-15609-01.dmp
    273.1 KB · Views: 275
  • 100815-18468-01.dmp
    273.2 KB · Views: 305
I still cant open them. Hope you can!

You need a tool to open .dmp files and there are lots about but with wx I'd just use the basic Microsoft kit.
Screenshot (212).png

• This is a {torrent type} downloader, run as admin...
Screenshot (203).png

• pick the parth to install it too and {next}, then say yes or no to the terms of use.
Screenshot (205).png

• there are some nice goodies but you really just need the debug kit... so install that
Screenshot (207).png

• run the 64 or 32 bit exe to open the program that matches your system
Screenshot (210).png

• Press file and select "open crash dump"... no just open file... if you still can't read the file then you prob need a symbol library and you can download them from the same website you got this kit from... see optional green link on the top image.
Good luck p.s. sorry to keep butting in guys.

I still believe that the W7F thing is infected. Maybe because I have a firus and it got infected. My protection isn't the best I guess. I got a hold of Microsoft and they check out my computer by remote. Found the same dump files I found. Said I had a virus.

I DL whocrashed. Now can read the files. They are still more than I can understand. As the program opened them up. If you want them I'll send them. But if you can open the ones I sent you its the same thing. Its way past my bed time and I wont be at home for days. If you think of something or have an idea of what to do next I will get it while on the road. I wont be able to get to this computer for a week but still will see my emails and can check this site while on the road.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jerry...
Somewhere in the USA tomorrow as I don't evan know yet!

Sorry Jerry I took a well needed night off. I'll check your dump files now.

Also reading dump files isn't easy as download the app and open them up. You need to know how to interpret the dump files as a whole and it can take some time to master.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41284, fffff80096200000, fffffffff, fffff78000001000}

Probably caused by : crashdmp.sys ( crashdmp!UnloadPortDriver+5c )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
of the 4 dump files sent, 2 dump files have the same Bugcheck. Bugcheck 1A means a severe memory management issue occurred and is possibly related to faulty RAM. One dump files was also either driver or memory related and of course you had the dump file blaming the Intel Rapid storage driver which you have now updated.

Driver wise your not too bad apart from:

inpoutx64.sys Sat Oct 18 00:01:16 2008: DLL and driver for direct access to hardware ports. This probably too old for windows 10 and i would try and update it or if it's unused remove it:
http://www.highrez.co.uk/Downloads/InpOut32/default.htm

Please update the chipset drivers by using the drivers found here on your support page:
Product Support | Dell US

I see your running Panda AV (which is probably why your getting the false positives regarding the app. I just tested it again and it ran without issue)
Now it's possible that Panda AV may be at the root of some of these issues and if the bsod continues I'd remove to test.

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away (you'll see errors outlined in red.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files

Dude. That is cool that you know this stuff. Great info for sure. Thank you so much. Im going to do my best to do as you said as far as what is needed. I might need a little more help with this but we will see.

I know antivirus stuff is hit and miss and i wont hold your feet to the fire if your wrong but wich one out there do you recommend?
And im getting the feeling tou feel this is more of a siftware problem and not a virus? Correct?

Thanks again and i will keep you posted. Cant do much till im back home. Hell take another day off. Ha.

I didn't see any drivers mentioned in any of the dumps apart from the one you updated. Ultimately that may prove to be the solution. If you do have another bsod then consider the details I outlined.

The inpoutx64.sys
Im guessing it came with the windows 10 program as i dont think i have any programs that run on 64. All my stuff is older programs that get updated now and than.

So why would they use such an old versin in a new machine? And what about virus protection?
Thanks.

The inpoutx64.sys
Im guessing it came with the windows 10 program as i dont think i have any programs that run on 64.

I doubt very much that it came with Windows 10 as it isn't on my machine nor have I seen it in other Windows 10 driver files. If you look at the link i supplied with it you'll see that it's often used in association with other programs so it could be that something you installed included said file.

You could always create a system restore point and remove it. If something stops working you could either re-install it or use the restore point.

And what about virus protection
Not sure what you mean by this?

As I said above if the bsod continues then you can try a number of things either one of which may prove to be the solution.

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86

Now it's possible that Panda AV may be at the root of some of these issues and if the bsod continues I'd remove to test.

inpoutx64.sys Sat Oct 18 00:01:16 2008: DLL and driver for direct access to hardware ports. This probably too old for windows 10 and i would try and update it or if it's unused remove it:

Trying to find this in the computer but not having any luck. Can you point me in the right direction? I've checked in the device manager under all the different listed items but I'm not seeing it.

I did get the chipset driver updates. Thanks for the link!

And I finally got the .net35 turned on. Had it installed but couldn't figure how to turn it on. Good to go now.

If you could advise on where to find the "inpoutx64.sys" I'll see what I can do to move it and see if all keeps working or not.

Thanks again for all the help with this.

Jerry...

&@#!(<... thats putting it nicely!
Bsod again. To the point that i cant do anything. Called Dell support. Did a system test with them. Now they are going to mail me a disc that will reinstall everything i guess.

Is there anything i can do to make it work again now as im in need of it this weekend?

In post #29 I gave you advice on what to test and what to remove. How did that go particularly the RAM test?

In post #29 I gave you advice on what to test and what to remove. How did that go particularly the RAM test?
This is the first time it has crashed sence then. And it did it big time. Cant do anything with it as it will not start up.

will not start up.

When you say it won't start up do you mean it won't turn on at all or does it boot up and not find the boot device.. More info please.

Regarding my former post. That information wasn't for if it crashed again. You needed to run those apps asap and i did wonder what had happened to you. I just hope we can get you running again.

Guess i missunderstood you. Not the first time. Ha.

When i say it wont start, i push the button on the front of tower and a blue screen opens up saying
Configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors. Give me a file name.
File:\efi\microsoft\boot\bdc
Error code: 0xc000001

Ive spoke with Dell on the phone. Went three a system test by way of f12 and all tested good. They are going to send me a disc to reinstall os i think is what it is.

Wish i could get them to send a w7 disc enstead as that system seems more stable than this one.

Hope this helps. In the mean time i broke out the old Wxp computer out of the closet and trying to get it up to speed but i can switch back if you thinkvyou have a work around on the w10 computer.
Thanks for all your help.

Back