Windows 7 BSODs occure regularly while playing games

kubajek

Hi there!
I had some BSODs recently, while playing games (League of Legends or Counter Strike GO). the code of the error is STOP 0x000000C4, which i found out is connected with some driver issues. Crashes started when i bought a TP-LINK wireless usb adapter model TL-WN721N
crashes dont occure at all when i browse the web or watch movies on YouTube, its connected with some high graphic card pressure , because it only appears when i play games. When i have crash the network stops for a while and my brother on a sepperate PC has no NET for a sec.

i used a program bluescreenviewer and found out that all the BSOD was caused by driver nvlddmkm.sys

I tried updating the adapter's drivers but the problem still occures, it's been some time since a have the BSODs like a year but i didn't always use the PC because i have a laptop so I ignored it.

how can i solver it? it's been really annoying

Attachments

• 090114-47954-01.dmp
    298 KB · Views: 243
  • 092614-41293-01.dmp
    297.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 102214-36675-01.dmp
    317.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 102414-36551-01.dmp
    297.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 102614-50247-01.dmp
    301.9 KB · Views: 232
  • 123113-10108-01.dmp
    302 KB · Views: 236
  • 123113-11263-01.dmp
    297.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 123113-11559-01.dmp
    297.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 123113-11575-01.dmp
    302 KB · Views: 258
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C4, {91, 2, fffffa8009b69b50, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+1b775d )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
please turn off the driver verifier. This guide includes how to disable:
http://www.reviversoft.com/blog/2013/09/using-driver-verifier-to-fix-a-blue-screen-of-death/

As you've noticed all your Dump files are the same and include the graphics driver. One thing I did check on was your Bios and it's in need of updating. Plus bios updates include updates for high end graphics please update:
BiosVersion = F1
BiosReleaseDate = 12/19/2011
Latest Bios stands at 7a for both revisions (versions) of your motherboard. You need to know which revision you have, either revision 2.0 or 2.1. You can find this written on the motherboard itself and is vital you get this correct as your bios download is determined by which revision you have:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4090#bios
The above link is for revision 2.0 but you'll see the link for 2.1 up near the top.
How to flash Bios:
http://www.gigabyte.com/webpage/20/HowToReflashBIOS.html

AppleCharger.sys Wed Nov 02 02:46:00 2011: Gigabyte on/off driver which can be a possible bsod cause.. If the bsod continues uninstall to test.

athurx.sys Wed Apr 20 11:07:45 2011: Atheros AR9271 Wireless Network Adapter please update
This driver is only a little older:
https://www.atheros.cz/atheros-wireless-download.php?chipset=64&system=5

dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Jan 13 13:45:46 2012: Daemon Tools known bsod issues in win 7. As above if bsod continues remove to test.

EtronHub3.sys Thu Aug 04 23:00:28 2011: USB3 driver please update via Gigabyte support page:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4090#driver

Update Intel drivers using above link.

nvlddmkm.sys Fri Jan 18 13:22:15 2013: Please update your gpu driver: (if your unsure what to download post the model of your gpu and i'll find it for you)
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Rt64win7.sys Tue Aug 23 14:55:41 2011: Realtek network later driver on Gigabyte support page link above

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Nov 22 09:59:22 2011: Realtek Audio again please update as above.

Post any new dump files.

I wanted wanted to durn off driver verifier but when i selected "delete all settings option" it said that I dont have any drivers to verify selected. I will update BIOS and drivers and let u know if this helped.

Okay, so i used@BIOS to update to f7a and after it said BIOS is updated succesfully i need to reboot system i did this and when it was launching i got another crash , tried to reboot again and the same crash but now i got another code , heres a photo hope u can see everything.

image.jpg

The INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE bug check has a value of 0x0000007B. This bug check indicates that the Microsoft Windows operating system has lost access to the system partition during startup.

If your Bios has been updated then your bios settings may have changed. Set them back to system defaults or to the settings you were using before. If you can't boot into windows try safe mode or change the boot order and boot off the install disk to run the repair option.

The repair option did run automatically after it had crashed but it didnt manage to repair it , so i will try to set the defaults in bios and see if this will make system boot.

Last edited:
Yes do you have a copy of the windows 7 install files either on disk or USB drive?

No i dont have but i can get from my friend , is this necessary? Should i first try to set dafaults in bios and see what happens ? I ran the repair utility and this asks if i want to load the last copy of the system when it worked ?

I just wondered if you had an install disk in case you should need one. If the system still refuses to boot then try either the last good copy you mention above or change the boot order so that whatever the install media is it's first. (either disk or usb) Instead of installing use the repair feature.

Now i cant recovery my system from a copy , it just appeared once and now its sending information to windows about that problem, should i get an install disk?

Yes, try booting off an install disk by changing the boot options so that DVD/CD ROM is first and when you get to the install screen click Repair instead. Hopefully that should repair your boot files. Remember to change your boot options back when done.

Back