BSoDs & Reboots

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by Sumatran, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Sumatran

Sumatran New Member

Hi again, i got to that menu and i think i got the settings right, but it seems to crash anyway but not showing me bluescreens.
    And after it rebooted (by itself) no USB device worked, which is weird... so i had to unplug the computer and plug it in again to get them to work.
    Something is seriously wrong with this computer.

9-9-9-24-6-41-12-6 are the settings that i get in the first formation there...

I reset them to default again, it seems like the memory speed and mem volts that are the ones freezing my computer.

Adding the most recent minidump before changing speeds.

#61 Sumatran, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  2. Sumatran

Sumatran New Member

Here's another BSoD

3. Sumatran

Sumatran New Member

Right, so i've got another BSoD which is annoying.

I've removed one of the memory sticks and the computer actually worked for 5 days in a row,
    until i decided to let it rest so i shut it down, the next morning i turned it on and after 5 minutes of browsing i got a BSoD.
    Now is there anyone that can tell me what the **** is going on?! this is getting really frustrating.

I gotta ask.. is my memory sticks compatible with my motherboard? i mean.. why is it showing wrong frequencies and voltage
    and when i change for higher frequency and voltage that is supposed to be correct, the computer freezes?
    Oh and by the way i could only increase the voltage by .02 increments which means that i can't reach 1.65V

#63 Sumatran, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011