Windows 10 BSODs while playing videogames and using Browser

abeluis

Honorable Member
My computer crash when i play videogames and used the browser, this problem started 2 month ago when i installed and Civilization 5 and get a BSOD while was playing this game and listen a youtube video. I thought obviously was driver related, i unistalled the drivers in safe mode using DDU, shutdown the computer and installed new drivers. But the problem still persist if i have a youtube video in background or flash elements, i unistalled the drivers again and Downgraded to Nvidia 361.43 but dont work, help me :c I tried using another browser thinking crome was the problem, still chrash and BSOD using firefox

The display driver sometimes crash and restart but the computer is too slow and i had to reboot, later i see the event viewer and the error is nvlddmkm but sometimes i get a BSOD with video scheduler internal error message, the crash and BSOD always happen if i had a youtube or flash element in browser.

I uploaded my dump file, any tips and advice would be apreciated, excuse my awful english

Attachments

• 032616-24656-01.dmp
    348.3 KB · Views: 434
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 119, {1, 10ccfd, 10cd18, ffffe0007096a3a0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VidSchiVerifyDriverReportedFenceId+c210 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck relates to an issue with the display driver. Please use the Display Driver uninstaller to remove the existing Nvidia driver. You'll need to enter safe mode to run it but basically it will clean out the machine ready for the next driver removing any old bits of driver left behind.
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.7.5.2 Released. - Wagnardmobile Forum

Download the latest whql driver for your gpu and install:
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

Post any new dump files.

Days ago i did the unistall with DDU again, but this time using the Last drivers from Nvidia. I was a little nervous but i tried playing a 3D game and watching a youtube video using Chrome. No display error or BSOD this time in hour of gameplay, with the previus driver installation barely pass 5 minutes in games like Ori and the Blind forest or GTA V.

Could be a little sooner but thanks for the Help :)

Hey that's great news! Thank you for updating your thread.

Back
Top Bottom