Windows 7 Build 7140 details leaked?

FOund a possible leaked torrent but it well could be fake so beware

Link Removed - Not Found

Sorrry just noticed size guess its a fake !

More realistic screenshot of build 7140: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Then again, maybe your friend's build is from a different build lab.

Last edited:
I agree with \"Dibbes\"...
Cam493:

1. You mention nothing about the Start Menu Orb being changed in your \"Changelog\".
2. I don't think M$ would change the \"Close\" button to only be red with no \"X\" because of the physically challenged (color blind) people out there.
3. Did you use your expert programming skills to get rid of the buildstring on the desktop?
4. I know how to change the buildstring for dialogue boxes to show whatever I edit it to so no proof thus far.
5. Lastly, why wouldn't you open a few windows to show us more changes you outlined in your \"Changelog\" unless you had something to hide?

Just found this : Solor has confirmed (on another forum) that build 7140 is not compiled so it is fake.

He is a very well known person so I am thinking that may be so .

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=775474&st=0

Last edited:
So far it is all speculation it seems . No positive proof of build 7140 . Solor only recently said it was a fake .
I am sitting on the fence and waiting to see which way the land lies :)
We all would like it to be true that it is available but nothing really to show the screen shots look flimsy .

Last edited:
Looks very fake. The start orb surely won't change to that. Its not right.

Also the colours and text on that seem fake. Also the notification area icons don't have the RC look. Plus microsoft stated they won' be making major changes between the RC and the RTM and changing this is sorta major.

7140 is being compiled today...all of those supposed changes are the results of someone's overactive imagination.

Thought that might be the way of it :)

The so called screen shots we were subjected to looked weak and without any follow up .

Back