Windows 8 Can anyone help me to remove this toolbar?

valdyk

view.php
2nv9t75.jpg

Well the item you have ringed in red on your snapshot is the menu bar and it should not show if it is unticked.

Maybe have a look at your folder options and see if this one is ticked. If so try un-checking that one.

MenuBar.PNG

Is this windows 8 or 8.1?
In my windows 8.1 Pro, windows explorer doesn't have that option to show menus and the layout is different. Yours shows "computer" in 8.1 it's "This PC".

Are you running any 3rd party applications/software that makes changes to the native explorer window like..."OldNewExplorer"? If so, that could very well be your issue.

Take a look at the four (4) following registry entries and see if their values are set as indicated
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
"AlwaysShowMenus"=dword:00000000
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"AlwaysShowClassicMenu"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
"AlwaysShowMenus"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"AlwaysShowClassicMenu"=-
If they're all good then some third party software is doing it, as bassfisher6522 has already suggested.

Ok
Then, you know how to identify or locate this third-party ?
Short Answer..... No.
I have no idea what may or may not be installed on your computer.
Troubleshooting can be a bit difficult and time consuming.
I think I would probably first start by creating an alternate user (member of the local administrators group) and see if the problem was the same with the new account.
Then I might likely boot into safe mode and see if the problem was present.
Those are the two things I would try first.

Back