Windows Vista Can anyone help, me with this?? (pic&details inside)

I found this on another fourm and iv been trying to figure out how to do this to my computer, what i want to do is circled in red , can someone please tell me how to do these things??

hwaluc.jpg

Hmm...The top of the desktop is called 'objectdock' and you can find the web page here:
Stardock ObjectDock
I'm not sure about the other stuff although the web page with objectdock on looked like it had similar stuff...
I'll look again later but as for the moment the Australian grand prix is just about to start..... wooooot

I think you should just google around. I actualy had this on XP. It was more of a skin and stuff, but it came with all those features and stuff. =] Just google, its your friend. LOL

:) They look like home made gizmo's to me, I've seen a few sites that make them. I have a few of them on my machine. They've dragged them to the top. I hate Stardock, they always lock up my computer. Listed in the Internet "page3- Personalizing Vista- Customizing Classic Start Menu" by Brain Dump. You might find something useful there. Sincerely, Celestra P.S.--- I was reading part of a book called "Windows Vista Tips and Tricks in Easy Steps (In Easy Steps) By Stuart Yarnold. It talks about Windows Interface, Skin Themes, the 3rd Party Windows Blinds, The Bugs In the Downloaded Themes, which can cause havoc on your computer. There's another book which sounds promising "Vista: Find Your Favorite Features and Discover the Possibilities" by Joli Ballew and e. Slack and Windows Vista Sidebar Your Visual Blue Print for developing cool gadgets for windows OS, Then you can try Tweak Vista.Com.....................

I've decided what I want...............And I've found just the place! I want an Aquarium. A bunch of virtual pets swimming around. A transparent Task bar, tiny icons, a skin on the outside of my computer designed by Wyland

Back