Windows 10 Cannot start win10 in any way

ellanvannin54

I cannot get windows 10 to start on my PC. Cannot get safe mode, cannot get to boot from mem stick. Sometimes it will try automatic repair but that gets stuck too. Tried the 3 times pressing power but that eventually puts it back to either automatically repair and gets stuck or back to the Windows dots spinning then stopping. Any suggestions please

There are soi many alternatives there, I would suggest a reinstall -- us the MCT

Unplug all your USB devices, than hold down the Shift button as you click "Restart", than choose "Troubleshoot" on the choose an option screen after that choose "Startup Settings" and then click Restart to get to the final selection menu for safe mode, and enable safe mode with or without internet access.
This instruction helped me.

Go to “Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Startup Repair.” When you click “Startup Repair,” Windows will restart and scan your PC for any system files it can fix. (Microsoft account authentication may be required.) If it finds a problem, it will automatically fix it.

Back
Top Bottom