Windows 7 Cant install windows 7, setup finishes but after finishing it doesnt boot

htroyo

hello, my computer has an amd athlon 64 x2 processor and am2 (i forgot the model) motherboard, and i was able to install windows vista before i noticed that it stinks and installed xp again, then i was trying to install windows 7 (spanish, english, x86, x64, ultimate, home premium, etc), the setup runs and finishes correctly, when the computer has to restart it does and it resumes the setup, but after finishing the computer restarts for last time but it doesnt boot, it just appear a blinking white cursor in a black screen but it doesnt do anything, what is happening? what can i do?
thanks

i tried to install 2 different distributions of windows on my desktop pc and that problem happened, but it installs correctly using a virtual machine

Hard to say what might be keeping it from booting. But disconnect the network and maybe external devices. Give it some time. What video connection do you have?

i already tried that, because some months ago i accidentally formatted my usb external disk so i always disconnect my devices and network before installing windows, i have an ati hd radeon 4350 graphics card and pcie 1.1 port, but before that i had just the integrated graphics card, and the same problem happened

Back