Windows 7 Can't print to network printer

Totenglocke

I have an HP psc 1350 printer on a D-Link DPR1260 print server and it works with Vista and XP, but I can't get it to work with Windows 7 RC. I've gotten it to detect the printer (had to connect directly to the printer to get drivers installed), yet it doesn't print.

Any ideas?

I have an HP psc 1350 printer on a D-Link DPR1260 print server and it works with Vista and XP, but I can't get it to work with Windows 7 RC. I've gotten it to detect the printer (had to connect directly to the printer to get drivers installed), yet it doesn't print.

Is the printer still connected to this Win 7 Computer and what type of interface cable? Ethernet or USB?
Did you Power Off and Power ON the Printer and Restart Computer after installing the driver?

I haven't restarted my Win 7 system (laptop) as I've been doing some work related stuff. I powered off the printer and restarted it as well as the print server. The print server is hooked directly into the router so that any computer on our network can access it at any time.

Back