Windows 7 Can't restart Windows after update

Tomcat06

Hi everybody; here is the problem I'm encountering with Windows 7: after I've installed the OS my on computer, it worked normaly. But after I installed the update and tried to reboot the computer, the reboot stoped on the Microsoft logo. I tried a system rescue but it didnt' work. Do somebody have the problem or can someoune help me to solve it? Thanks in advance.
PS: I apologize for my bad English; I'm a Fancophone.

Solution
It seems like you're facing a boot issue with Windows 7 after installing an update. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve this problem: 1. Boot into Safe Mode: Try to boot into Safe Mode to see if Windows loads successfully in this mode. Safe Mode loads Windows with only essential drivers and services, which can help isolate the issue. 2. Use System Restore: If you can boot into Safe Mode, use System Restore to revert your system to a point before the update was installed. This can potentially fix the boot issue caused by the update. 3. Check Disk for Errors: Run a disk check to see if there are any errors on the drive causing the boot problem. Open a Command Prompt as an administrator and run the...
It seems like you're facing a boot issue with Windows 7 after installing an update. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve this problem: 1. Boot into Safe Mode: Try to boot into Safe Mode to see if Windows loads successfully in this mode. Safe Mode loads Windows with only essential drivers and services, which can help isolate the issue. 2. Use System Restore: If you can boot into Safe Mode, use System Restore to revert your system to a point before the update was installed. This can potentially fix the boot issue caused by the update. 3. Check Disk for Errors: Run a disk check to see if there are any errors on the drive causing the boot problem. Open a Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command chkdsk /r. 4. Check Startup Repair: Use the Windows 7 installation DVD to boot into the recovery environment and run Startup Repair. This tool can automatically fix boot problems. 5. Review Event Viewer: If you can access Safe Mode, check the Event Viewer for any error messages or warnings that might provide clues about what's causing the boot issue. 6. Update Drivers: Ensure that all your drivers, especially graphics and chipset drivers, are up to date. Incompatible or outdated drivers can sometimes cause boot issues. 7. Perform a Clean Boot: If you can boot into Safe Mode, consider performing a clean boot to rule out any third-party software conflicts that may be causing the boot problem. By following these steps, you should be able to diagnose and potentially fix the boot issue you're experiencing with Windows 7 after installing an update.

Solution