Windows 7 Cbs Log file

Hey....

What are you having issues with? Perhaps we can help with that.

This log shows that all system files (OS files) and the registry is in good standing. That's what this means from it: "2010-08-08 12:21:37, Info CSI 0000024a [SR] Verify and Repair Transaction completed. All files and registry keys listed in this transaction have been successfully repaired."

What do ya mean by, "acting up?"

sorry i dont have any experiences reading cbs logs, so i didnt know what to look for.
As for computer problems, there are a few. My computer corrupts almost all downloads and cd install, I get various blue screen stop crashes and Lastly i get rpc fail errors.

Not a problem. Unless it is a physical hardware error which is unlikely, we will fix it all.

Please post the crash dumps. To do so, go to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy the files in there to any other folder then zip them. Attach the zip to a post the same way you attached the log before.

We shall have a look...

This driver is for your PRO/100 Adapter NDIS 5.1. In regular English, that means your networking driver so you can use the internet.

Code:
 e100b325 e100b325.sys Fri Nov 16 13:53:32 2007

That date is too old for Windows 7.

You can update it by visiting the manufacturer's site for your motherboard.

Download and run CPU-Z. Look at the mainboard tab and it will tell you the exact model. Then you can go to the downloads section and there will be an update for it to install.

CPU-Z link - CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

--------------

Your video card driver is too old from well before Windows 7 was even sold to the public. Please update that by downloading the 32 bit version of the Full Catalyst Software Suite - then run it.

Code:
atikmdag atikmdag.sys Fri Apr 24 06:50:20 2009

Drivers & Support | GAME.AMD.COM

---------------

This Intel Storage driver must be updated for the same reason above:

Code:
iaStorV  iaStorV.sys  Wed Apr 08 12:54:58 2009

Please let Intel's website scan to find the latest drivers and install them. Use the Driver Update Utility near the top in blue to scan.

If for some reason it doesn't update that, then the newest driver will be available on your motherboard's site, as above with the network driver.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx?iid=gg_support-EN_01+home_downloadctr

----------

There might be another thing or two to look at. For now, do the above fixes and I think that will all do the trick. Please let us know how it goes and post a new crash dump after applying the fixes, if needed. Good luck.

Thank you so much! So much anxiety is gone lol i will try your suggestions and report back the results

I found all the desired files except for that of the network adapter driver:\ it seems i have a unique motherboard. Its an Asustek Leonite 5.00 which happens to have its board mounted parts made by HP. They do not have the driver

I found all the desired files except for that of the network adapter driver:\ it seems i have a unique motherboard. Its an Asustek Leonite 5.00 which happens to have its board mounted parts made by HP. They do not have the driver

That's an Intel driver. Let their Driver Update Utility scan for you at the top of the following link in blue. Hopefully it will install a new one for you:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx?iid=gg_support-EN_01+home_downloadctr

How has the machine been since updating the others?

I ran the Driver Update Utility, but unfortunately it did not find any updates for the driver I appear to be missing. In lighter news the other two driver updates helped somewhat with the crashing, though i still corrupt files i download and receive RPC errors.

Here are the latest crash files.
Thanks, Ryan
View attachment 080910-16068-01.zip

Back