Windows 7 Change to centered, tiled, stretched?

I can't seem to find where I can change the desktop photo to centered, tiled, or stretched?:frown: i am on windows 7 build 7000

Thanks in advance.

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. :)

You Right Click/Personalize/Desktop Background/Picture Position (which is located at the bottom left).. Choose which one you want then click Save Changes.. :)

:razz: oh! I didnt SCROLL down. jeezzz. thanks.

No problem, Glad I could help.. ;)

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.