Windows 7 Clock Has One Time Zone

Michael Cusson

This is a bit frustrating as my HP Mini has one time Zone. That would great if I lived in Arizona but I don't. How do I re-activate the other time zones? This seemed to have happened during one of the updates. It is messing up everything that I have that requires a time stamp. Any ideas how to fix this???

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

Hi Mike,
if you over the mouse cursor over the time in the Task bar and then right-click you'll see 'adjust date/Time', click that and then look along the top for 'Additional clocks'.
You can also make changes to your own location and time zone by going to the control panel and looking under 'Clock, language and region'.

Hi Mike,
if you over the mouse cursor over the time in the Task bar and then right-click you'll see 'adjust date/Time', click that and then look along the top for 'Additional clocks'.
You can also make changes to your own location and time zone by going to the control panel and looking under 'Clock, language and region'.

Yup that is how it should work... Problem is there is only one zone listed... Arizona. That is it...

What are your system specs Michael? Also have you considered doing a system restore?

This what you needed?

Attachments

• System 2014.jpg
    System 2014.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 257
It sounds like your system has either become corrupted due to the update or is suffering from malware. If your sure which update caused the issue try un-installing it or use system restore to go back before it was downloaded.
If you find no joy that way try running a malware scan using this app:
http://www.malwarebytes.org/

You could also check for updates via your machines web page here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4011352#N262
(I'm pretty certain that's your model but do make sure)

Nothing has brought back the TZ's and the laptop came with the operating system pre-installed. Soooo.... how do I re-install Windows?

Back
Top Bottom