Ghaalib

Hi there i have a compaq presario R3000 (intel) laptop and I am looking for the drivers for the ATI Radeon 9000 vista drivers as well as the Audio drivers which is the ADI 1981B Audio Driver(soundmax). I would like to install windows 7 beta but I cannot get the drivers for the audio and video drivers. i have tried both websites and nothing. Please if there is anyone who could point me in the right direction I would gladly appreciate it.
thanks

Ghaalib

Solution
Hi,
I've looked in vain for drivers to support vista but it seems that only XP is supported with that laptop..
In my search I checked the main site as well as this one:

Link Removed

Main site:
Link Removed - Invalid URL#

Unfortunately with laptops, you have to use the drivers released by the maker of the laptop apart from a few 'rare' instances...
Hi,
I've looked in vain for drivers to support vista but it seems that only XP is supported with that laptop..
In my search I checked the main site as well as this one:

Link Removed

Main site:
Link Removed - Invalid URL#

Unfortunately with laptops, you have to use the drivers released by the maker of the laptop apart from a few 'rare' instances...

Solution
Thanks for the reply, I actually managed to get it working last night by installing the drivers in compatibility mode. I am unable to play and games but I can watch movies and play music and that fine for me. I also did a windows update which sorted out a few other issues and all is now working fine thanks.

Fantastic!...:)

Thanks for letting us know..

Back