Windows 7 Creative Labs WebCam Live! Vf0220 Windows 7 Driver

danail_dd

This driver is working on windows 7 x64 beta version

When you plug the camera into the USB port, open the Device manager and find the "Unknown Device". Then click "Update" and finally point to the directory where you have previously extracted the file in the attatchment. That is all good luck.

Finally I found something that is working, I reg here just to say

THANK YOU , you are the man

jeez , I was thinking to buy another one, just because creative are slow with releasing any drivers for win7.
If actually they were thinking to release any.

i couldnt crack the vista archive to get the drivers, but u did , hax0r.

peace :D :rolleyes: thanks for the good work.

Thanks!

I also registered just to thank you, although i did it another way because mine was already installed..I opened the folder and ran the setup I believe. You just saved me 30 or 40 bucks from buying a new one though, thanks!

No good for me

Im using Windows 7 64 Ultimate. When I installe these drivers system found camera, but when I tried to use it in Skype or Live! Cam Center it said that "camera is not available" or "video error" Help me please!:confused::frown:

I`m using the same windows x64 ultimate and it is working for me, i suggest you try another version of skype.

When you plug the camera into the USB port, open the Device manager and find the "Unknown Device". Then click "Update" and finally point to the directory where you have previously extracted the file in the attatchment. That is all good luck.
I download the file, extracted it, and had device manager search for the driver in the extracted folder. I'm using Win 7 Pro 64-bit retail version. I received the attached error. Did I miss something?

the attachment or link seems to be missing. is it possible to post it again? im starting to get a headache with this webcam

Hello, I`ll find the attatchement at home and upload it somewhere, just jive me a day to do that.

Re: [langtitle=vi]Re: Creative Labs WebCam Live! Vf0220 Windows 7 Driver[/langtitle]

[lang=vi]Tôi không thấy driver để download??? Có ai giúp tôi không?[/lang]

Hello, Welcome to Windows 7 Forums.
Could you please start a new thread in "Windows 7 Support" to help users better assist you? This thread is very old.

you are talking about some 'directory where you have previously extracted the file in the attachment' I cant understand what you mean
I had misplaced the original driver provided with the webcam and am using windows 7 64-bit. I downloaded the latest driver available but it was compatible for windows vista only.
Please help me out.
Thank you!

you are talking about some 'directory where you have previously extracted the file in the attachment' I cant understand what you mean
I had misplaced the original driver provided with the webcam and am using windows 7 64-bit. I downloaded the latest driver available but it was compatible for windows vista only.
Please help me out.
Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Considering the age of this thread, you would get a lot more help by Starting a new thread under Windows 7 Support.
Users simply don't seem to read old threads when they get new posts.

Hi all,

I found this topic, because I have also a Creative Live CAM! Video IM (vf0220), and could not extract the Vista drivers on a Windows 7. The vista drivers are compatible with Windows 7, if you use the device manager installation method. I installed a Windows Vista as a virtual machine on my Win7, and extracted the installation files:

Creative Live CAM! Video IM VF0220 Vista (and Windows 7) driver (x86 & x64): Link Removed - Invalid URL

Best regards,

McMike

Hi, can u upload the file on megaupload, hotfile or other?? I have problems with rapidshare!! Thx

I tried to access the links on this post but none of them were available.

Can someone please provide me with the driver and software files for re installing my creative webcam VF0220 on my new windows 7 operating system.

I would truly appreciate a quick response.

Thank You!

I tried to access the links on this post but none of them were available.

Can someone please provide me with the driver and software files for re installing my creative webcam VF0220 on my new windows 7 operating system.

I would truly appreciate a quick response.

Thank You!

The MEGAUPLOAD link is still working.. though you have to wait 45 seconds to download.
The Vista driver (also cross compatible with W7) should be available on the Creative! website also.

Back
Top Bottom