Windows 7 D-Link DWL-G132 and Ralink PCI Turbo Wireless adapters not compatible with Windows 7

AcousticMinja

Honorable Member
Hello, I'm about to upgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium but I made sure I updated as much drivers as possible and ran the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor. I currently own 2 wireless adapters for my wireless internet in the other room a D-Link DWL-G132 USB adapter and a Ralink Corp PCI Turbo Wireless adapter. The advisor told me that I would need to update my drivers for both. I do remember when using Windows 7 RC that my Ralink wireless internet adapter did not work so I'm not sure it would work on the full version. The problem here is, I searched drivers available for both adapters and did not find any drivers that I didn't already have...and the ones I found did not say anything about Windows 7 compatibility. I don't have the cash to go and get a new wireless adapter at the moment and probably won't for a while. I'm not very familiar with Windows 7 because I really only used the RC a few times( I uninstalled after because I didn't have internet ) So, if anyone knows how I should handle this, what I should download, etc, please let me know! I am hoping to upgrade later today if this problem is resolved! This is currently the last obstacle I have to deal with before installing! Thanks!

:confused:

Driver for DLINK dwl-g132.

Hi AcousticMinja,

the driver you are looking for are here : D-Link - TechSupport .Once on the website, clik on the " Download through FTP Site" up in the left side of the window beneath "More Support Options". On the next window choose "Wireless" then " dwlg132/ " and follow the next link to choose " driver" and the next window download the two last driver shown in it then try the latest first and if not working, try the second one. you should find what you were looking for. Enjoy it.

I have been searching it for 6 months before finding it, now i' m happy like a duck in water.

Back