Windows 10 Daughters display went upside down ...

Rich73Kelly

First, I hope I am in the correct forum.
My daughter has an HP (Win 10) all-in-one with touch screen capability enabled. As far as she tells me, she booted it up, noticed the screen was dirty so commenced to getting a soft cloth, sprayed the cloth with Windex and went to wipe down the screen in a circular (wax on, wax off) motion. She went to put the cloth and Windex away and when she came back, everything on the display was upside down. No one knows how to correct this. As far as she says, this was on the lock screen before log on.
Any ideas on how to resolve this without me having to travel an hour to look at it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Taken care of ... Posted in Microsoft forum as well. The member who responded there suggested the Ctrl + Alt + Up arrow first ... that didn't work. However, (take note of this for future reference) 2nd suggestion was to: Open the Settings App (gear icon on the Start Menu),
Go to System - Display, ... Set the Display Orientation Drop-down to Landscape.
She was able to read and do all this upside down (She is legally blind, mind you) and the drop down was set to flipped. She selected Landscape and all went back to normal.
Thanks again for your prompt response.

Back
Top Bottom