Dell Printer 926 not working

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Hardware' started by Lisa, May 10, 2009.

1. cmn

cmn New Member

Great. Glad it fixed the problem:) . Is Word giving u any prob?
    Did u use the unknown ID program I suggested above . It's best to get rid any errors in DM.

2. reghakr

reghakr Excellent Member

I have this picture in my mind that you stood up from your computer and shooted that out:D

Glad to hear it's working

3. cmn

cmn New Member

Lisa Prayed to the Godess of Learning :) Festivals of India - BASANTA PANCHAMI

#23 cmn, May 10, 2009
    Last edited: May 10, 2009
  4. Lisa

Lisa Senior Member

I did, in fact, make quite the racket whooping and hollering in my joy over the printer. My roommate actually asked me what I was yelling about! =D I had no idea that there was a goddess of learning (and what a name!), but I think she's getting my business now, as I'm quite sure that she's in charge of printers as well! Lisa

5. cmn

cmn New Member

If you are hungry for more knowledge go here to learn how to make you yelling sound musical :D==> Saraswati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you diagnsoe and treat the remaing Device Manager issue?

6. slp877

slp877 New Member

Hi, I am having this same problem but I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver many times already. I'm not sure why the printer is still not working because the scanner and copier does work. I get the same error message saying that Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup. I've tried printing the test page as well as pages from Microsoft Word and from the internet. I've already spent a lot of time trying to fix this problem and now I'm considering buying a new printer! Right now I have Windows 7 on the Dell Inspiron E1405. I would really appreciate it if y'all have any other suggestions!