Windows 7 Disc drives invisible (no drive letter)

ZKR

I just formatted and installed afresh Win7 Ultimate N on a WD1000GB. Since setup screen it recognized only 3 of 5 disk drive (all of same HDD).
Before that I resized two of the drives with `EASEUS Partition Master 8.0.1 Home Edition` but I did so for the drives he actually recognized. (I accessed those drives through another OS which is installed on another HDD).

It would see them in disc management but it can`t assign drive letter, it says : Disk Management Console view is not up-to-date...
even the program can`t assign letter ot mess with the size of the drives.

I can fully access the drives through my other OS (xp).

Thanks but I tried it. It won`t list them in diskpart and most other answers are related to usb HDDs.
I got a little hope after Win diplayed a message that the HDD drivers (with it`s name indicated) were installed, I restarted as asked for but no new drives appeared.

disc m.PNGdisc m2.PNGdisc m3.PNG

DiscManager View, Message when trying to set letter, EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition 8.0.1 View.
Ignore H and I.
I`ve Resized C: and D: through XP previous to Installing Windows.

Now It`s even worse :
I decided to backup and format them one by one.
I started with e: because it was having a ! icon in Easeuse, so I wanted to format it too. After doing so in Win7 DM full format (not quick) I noticed that now those 2 drives are seen as FreeSpace, so even seen in XP, in DiskManagemant. I have 200GB of important data on them, what can I do ?

http://www.freepicsupload.com/?di=013085006142

I recovered one drive with Easeus partition recovery.
For the other I used the fabulous freeware :
Testdisk
TestDisk Step By Step - CGSecurity
It took me many hours but I successfuly copied the files.
It`s the best and only program I found to work and find that missing partition and files - Very simple and thoroughly working.

Best regards,
ZKR

Back