Windows 7 Drivers for NVIDIA 8400M GS

dreamh4k

Does anyone know the correct drivers to install (and where to find them) with the most recent Windows 7 RC? I've been having issues with 186.03.

ANY help is much appreciated!

Did you catch the 3rd point about what to do before you download this driver? Have a look here. You need to download and install Link Removed - Invalid URL BIOS update first.

Good luck

I installed that BIOS update and still have major issues. Display NVIDIA Windows Kernel mode driver, version 186.03, has stopped responding and has successfully recovered.â€Â￾ periodically pops up and i eventually get the BSOD. =[

Have you tried rolling back to an earlier driver - probably the one originally installed via the Microsoft original installation.

The version I've installed seems to be the earliest version (186.03). Its the driver suggested for both windows 7 and windows vista 32-bit on the nvidia site.

I reinstalled windows 7 and have since had the "Windows Kernel Mode Driver ___ has stopped working and has succesfully recovered" message arise less frequently, but it still pops up occasionally and forces me to reboot...

Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom