Windows 10 Dual boot issue and need help?

sam221186

I have 3 partition in my pc C, E,and F. I installed Prime Os in E DRIVE and had installed windows 10 in c drive.
I used prime os for pubg.
I installed it and after first restart i could not go into the prime os. The boot was only going with windows 10.
So i ised easybcd 2.4 i guess for the first time after watching a youtube video and selected e drive for prime os. But the option of prime os was not there so i marked as Linux or x86 processor.
Now i have a issue that after boot i can gi to windows also.
My pc is stuck with neosmart linux showing 3 times and, 4th option is neogrub bootloader.
Please help.
How to get back windows without booting. Else i have to reinstall windows.
I am not smart as you guys out there.
IMG_20190208_093445.jpeg
IMG_20190208_093637.jpeg
IMG_20190208_093640.jpeg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Windows Forums mobile app

Boot into NeoSmart Linux and reinstall the GRUB (completely remove it and than install it again). Windows should appear in the GRUB after that.

I have reinstalled windows but the dual both option is showing. I want to get it removed altogether. Please help. Thanks

You should remove Linux from your computer and reinstall Windows. Basically, you have to reformat the disk so that Linux is completely removed from it.

Please follow this tutorial:

You should remove Linux from your computer and reinstall Windows. Basically, you have to reformat the disk so that Linux is completely removed from it.

Please follow this tutorial:
Yeah i didn't format the 100 system drive.
I am again installing the windows and these time i formatted te system drive. Let see what happens. Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Windows Forums mobile app

I have dual-booted with Windows & Linux for years, and yes, there are times a person wants to delete the Linux partitions in Disk Management, and remove the dual-boot grub.

To get rid of the dual-boot Linux puts in and go back to a Windows boot only... At a C-prompt type: bootsect /nt60 C: /mbr

If you wish to format and install fresh... don't forget to re-write the partition table, otherwise the pesky dual-boot don't leave. Most systems now-a-days can use GPT for the partition table.

To the best of my knowledge... when you create a new partition table, ALL partitions/data is gone.

Back