Windows 7 Email addy shortcut

Beatkeeper

Hey there, was just wondering if the is any way to create a short cut for adding my email addy into the dif login forums that i have, i don’t want windows to store them for security issues, so basically what i,m asking is when a login is required can i just hit a shortcut and auto fill just my email addy(not password i can do that manually), thanks in advance if this a possible
Andy

Hi BK

So you just want it to auto complete [email protected] on logon?????

First any browser can do that called auto complete. It doesnt make it any more secure if it is in the browser or you head because when you type it then transmit it, it is not encrypted. So were someone looking the would see me@myisp,com and 123456

If I am not understanding this please reply what you need.

Ken J

ok i'll explain, what i want to be to do is hit a short cut on my keyboard so when i click in a log in box in a forum, like the one at the top of this one, i just hit the shortcut instead of putting my email in everytime. I use a LOT of forum and this would be great help, thanks

ok i'll explain, what i want to be to do is hit a short cut on my keyboard so when i click in a log in box in a forum, like the one at the top of this one, i just hit the shortcut instead of putting my email in everytime. I use a LOT of forum and this would be great help, thanks

Got it.

There are many applications that will create the kind of thing you want. They are called macro's. The one that comes to mind is called macro recorder. It lets you assign [email protected] to something like ctrl+F6. It allows you to make as many as you have keys for

Just google it

ken J

Back