Windows 7 Enhance Windows 7 - make Windows 7 stable, fast and heathy

DemiMoore

Windows 7 is coming, thus, we can find the information about Win 7 is full of the Web these days. And the most popular question I heard are: is Windows 7 safe? Is it stable and fast?

However, as most media says, Windows 7 is much better than Windows Vista, windows 7 runs much faster than vista, takes up less resource, brand new task bar, automatically detects drivers, etc. surely Windows 7 is the best alternative for vista.

I’ve used Windows 7 RTM for about than 2 months, after I installed more and more programs, it became slower & slower, a little disappointment comes. However, one of my friend introduces a Link Removed due to 404 Error to me and explain why I needed, however, it did help improve the performance of Windows 7.

Ok, 'DM', but, for myself still w/ RC, my RTM hasn't arrived yet & even w/ my Windows 7 Beta speed has never been an issue... well except for liking how fast it is

And I always advise clients not to use registry things.

Still, if you like your results, cool.

Drew
Yes,my win7 became slower and slower!!

Windows 7 is coming, thus, we can find the information about Win 7 is full of the Web these days. And the most popular question I heard are: is Windows 7 safe? Is it stable and fast?

However, as most media says, Windows 7 is much better than Windows Vista, windows 7 runs much faster than vista, takes up less resource, brand new task bar, automatically detects drivers, etc. surely Windows 7 is the best alternative for vista.

I’ve used Windows 7 RTM for about than 2 months, after I installed more and more programs, it became slower & slower, a little disappointment comes. However, one of my friend introduces a best registry optimizer to me and explain why I needed, however, it did help improve the performance of Windows 7.
do you have a key!!

I may be wrong but is sounds like a scam to me. A lot of broken English in the post. I'm not perfect with my grammer, but it does make me wonder. Could this be some overseas scam?

Back
Top Bottom