Windows 7 Extension in all browsers stopped working.

madniss32563

Hey Gang!
This is a mystery to me. I, primarily, use Firefox as my browser in win 7x64. Yesterday I noticed that the mouse gesture extension stopped working! So, I uninstalled / re-installed..., nothing! Then I tried installing a different gesture extension for Firefox and nothing still! So I opened my Chrome/Dragon browser and found that the mouse extension there stopped working also. So, now I'm thinking it's something in Windows? Maybe I toggled something on accident? I use right mouse button as activator for gestures. Now, when pressed, all I get is the normal "options" box in both browsers. Every now and then I'll see the mouse trail start, but disappear and "options" box is back..

Mistake!!!!!!
Extensions not at fault; my "right-click" capabilities are disabled completely!!! Even after,"Clean Boot", "Safe Mode", restoring system to earlier state, etc. Can you imagine not having any Context menus period?!!!! Please Help!

Last edited:
POSSIBLY re-install your mouse driver. Maybe it will work? I don't know and I've never heard of this extension before.

Back