Windows 7 FIFA 10 problem

Stube19

Hi! I have a problem with FIFA 10. When I try to start it, it immediately crashes and says "FIFA 10.exe has stopped working". So what is the problem? Does anyone know?

Have you updated your graphics driver to the latest version? Also try running the game in compatibility mode..

I have updated the graphics driver and the audio drivers, this doesn't help. Also tried to run in Vista and XP compatibility mode, this doesn't work either. Some other advices?

I have updated the graphics driver and the audio drivers, this doesn't help. Also tried to run in Vista and XP compatibility mode, this doesn't work either. Some other advices?

Try to install the game in XP SP 2 compatibility mode and then to run the game in XP SP 2 compatibility mode. Make sure you download and install Microsoft DirextX, two ways to do it:

1. Web installer

2. DirectX Full Package

Problem

I have tried everything possible and the problem is still there. What is interesting, I tried PES 2010 demo and it worked really well. Why doesn't Fifa 10 work as well as PES 2010? Does anyone know? They almost have the same system requirements, for example directx 9.0c. None of my EA games have worked.

It sounds like pretty much the same story in this forum:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back