Another solution which seems to work...
I have given up on my solution and just tried something else... i merged two workarounds from Link Removed - Invalid URL
(the one from jimbonbon and from T3CHWORKS Windows7 Info
) and did the following:
1. I totally reinstalled my Windows 7 RC1 Build 7100 Ultimate 64Bit
2. I just installed all necessary stuff (e.g hardware drivers and Call of Duty with all patches)
3. I went online in CoD 4 on a server and played until i got kicked for unknown windows api function and closed the game to continue with step 4
4. I copied these Files (PnkBstrA.exe, PnkBstrB.exe and PnkBstrK.sys) from SystemDrive/Users/LogonName/AppData/Local/Punkbuster/COD4/pb to COD4InstallationPath/pb
5. I copied these Files (pbsv.dat, pbcl.db, pbns_c.dat and the 'scrnshot' folder) from COD4InstallationPath/pb to SystemDrive/Users/LogonName/AppData/Local/Punkbuster/COD4/pb
6. IÃ‚Â´ve set all PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe instances on my PC (each of them in SystemDrive/Users/LogonName/AppData/Local/Punkbuster/COD4/pb, in COD4InstallationPath/pb and in SystemDrive/Windows/sysWOW64; makes a total of three times PnkBstrA.exe and three times PnkBstrB.exe) to "run as administrator" on the compatibility tab in their properties
7. I opened the task manager, clicked services and the "services..." button to open the services overview
8. I right-clicked the PnkBstrA service and in logon ticked the "allow service to interact with desktop"-button
9. I started the game and connected to the server i previously got kicked and played there for about half an hour and PB didnÃ‚Â´t kick me for any reason
Try this step by step, maybe this is the solution we searched for. Jimbonbon said it would be already enough to deinstall cod4 and punkbuster, additionally delete any remaining trace of cod4 or pb manually, he also said to install cod4 WITHOUT PB and manually install it afterwards, but i installed it directly with PB but this workaround works for me anyway...
so please give it a try, its much easier to do than my "beta" workaround and works even better... post back here and on Link Removed - Invalid URL
if you successfully got PB to work - if so i will change my txt manual and insert this workaround instaed do spread it everywhere i can with giving credit to jimbonbon and T3CHWORKS Windows7 Info
EDIT: seems this was only luck, or something else happened, but the kicks start again
so... back to the drawing board...