Windows 7 Fix punkbuster kick?

Try PBSETUP, you can download it from evenbalance.com

I run this program, update my PB and never more I was kicked :D

What he says is true. This is a PB issue not a win7 issue. PB has had this problem since xp. I used to have to do the same thing in Enemy Territory Wolfenstien. Manually updating PB will fix 99% of PB issues.

hahaahhaaha

Updating PB will NOT solve this problem so don't waste your time. LMFAO There is NOT a fix as of yet. I WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO FIX AGAIN SO THAT IT SINK IN.

I remember reading somewhere that there used to be this same issue with WinXP. Then there was an update that solved the problem.

Anyone know about this? If so has anyone tried to install this update?

I have searched the Microsoft database but no luck. Don't remember where I saw it...

windows 7 nightmare punkbuster *?$!+..

has anyone sorted this pb thing yet tryed every thing people have said on every site even brians stuff notn but one excuse after the other driver this api that WTF,,surely this has been fixed or the peeps been tryen that hard they finally got it to work an are still in game content after all the stress ...COME BACK we need HELP WHY NO POST`S YET !!!!!!!!!! SO PISSED OF I EVER TRYED THIS SHIT EVERY CPL YRS MICROSOFT DO THIS TO US ALL WITH THERE BETA ...why do we even bother the stress ye get is so bad i feel like smashin me pc to bits windows 7 feel like throwin it through 7 windows at this moment,an as usaul it wont roll bak to vista 64,unless theres a fix am on the 360 till they sort it coz couldnt waist any more my life watchin them install bars for bf2 an aix my god nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

okay but tell us how you really feel

haha chonged in on the green dont no wot came over me ...hahaha o well had to ask someone me bird looks at me like am a tit when i go on about the pc...haha i wonder ..on an on an on...piece of shit :mad:

Well, I can say this much, for Windows 7 32-bit works just fine with punkbuster. I installed Windows 7 64-bit previously, it's a no go. Kicked for API and for Unknown Drivers on 64 bit, SOOOO if you wanna play your games and stuff you're going to have to settle for 32-bit Windows 7 until official retail is released.

Well, I can say this much, for Windows 7 32-bit works just fine with punkbuster. I installed Windows 7 64-bit previously, it's a no go. Kicked for API and for Unknown Drivers on 64 bit, SOOOO if you wanna play your games and stuff you're going to have to settle for 32-bit Windows 7 until official retail is released.

Doesnt work here.No matter is it 32-bit or 64-bit punkbuster kick for Api blaablaa.But one thing is better 32-bit 7 runs much better opengl game than 64-bit 7,with Ati Radeon 4850.

Last edited:
Hackers are the essential part of any game. How do you think you get cheap supplies in an MMO, or how good does it feel to headshot the guy with the aimbot. Plus have you ever hacked? It's ridiculously fun.

are u sure you are in the right forums? hacking may be cool but hacking to cheat means you are a useless form of intellegence sent to annoy people.

Last edited:
are u sure you are in the right forums? hacking may be cool but hacking to cheat means you are a useless form of intellegence sent to annoy people.
Okay hacking is just for fun. To do cool things in a game and stuff like that. If you hacking to get to the top of a leader board or something than that's stupid, but if you hack to fly around and exploded things by touching em that's fun and ok.

Also you spelled intelligence wrong.

I`ve been trying to get COD4 to work since I got Win7, and today I found a fix. I googled it and found out a fix thats working for me. First bring up the task manager and go to the services tab. Next click the services button in the bottom right corner (Click yes to UAC if your still using it). Look for PnkbstrA and PnkbstrB, on each do the following. Right click and go to properties, then under the Log On tab check the box that says "Allow service to interact with desktop".

I don't get it to work, it seems that my PnkbstrB is automaticly reseting itself after starting up a game (cod2 that is) anyone know a way around this?

Any solution?
With COD4 I haven't problems, but with Battlefield 2 and Enemy Territory... Windows Api Function error or something like this :frown:

Back