Windows 7 Font size in Outlook folder list (office 2010)

I've discovered how to increase the font size used for desktop icons, titlebars, menus etc via the advanced display preferences under Win7, but Outlook still uses a teensy font to render the names of my folders in the folders & favourites panels.

Does anyone know how to increase the fonts size there other than the Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display option? I don't want to increase the icon size and other font sizes, nor do I want to use the Set custom text size (DPI) tweak.

Thanks,
-Rob

Of course I found the solution just minutes after posting this :-/

In Outlook: View > Layout > Navigation Pane > Font

-Rob

robhutten:
Hello and welcome to the forums.
I'm currently working with Outlook 2010, so I'm not sure if the instructions will be exactly the same in an earlier version but perhaps it is similar.
In Outlook, choose "File" from the Menu bar and select options in the left column choose "Advanced" at the top of the right pane "Outlook panes" select "Navigation Panel" then click the "Font" button. Choose the font, font style and size from there and click OK three times. That should do it.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Randy

Rob;
Sorry I was too slow in getting my answer posted I was typing as you were making your discovery. Glad to here that you were able to resolve your problem and thanks for posting back and updating your thread with your solution.
Thanks for joining our community and we hope to continue to see you around.
Best Wishes
Randy

Back
Top Bottom