Windows 7 Free EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition! [24-hours only]............6/10/2010

reghakr

Essential Member
Today dotTech teams up with CHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd. to bring dotTechies a world renowned and respected partition management tool for free: EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition!

EASEUS Partition Master is a popular name when it comes to partition management tools for Windows because it is hassle-free and gets the job done; I have been reviewing the software since v3.5 and I can personally attest to the quality of the program. (And, as we all know, I can be a very picky reviewer.)

EASEUS Partition Master comes in five editions: Home Edition, Professional Edition, Server Edition, Unlimited Edition, and Technician Edition. Professional Edition, Server Edition, Unlimited Edition, and Technician Edition are all paid software; they have all the same features - the differences lies in supported operating system, licensing, and upgrades. Home Edition is, of course, freeware (non-commercial use only); it has all the features of Professional Edition except Home Edition cannot create bootable recovery CD/DVD and Home Edition does not support 64-bit machines. Here is an official chart (created by the developer) that shows the exact differences between all five editions

Doutve: http://dottech.org/freebies/17585

Back