Windows 10 Game Crashes (with dump files)

I doubt it's the cause of the issues although there's always that small chance. If you had a spare drive lying around then I guess you could test your theory.
One thing you could try is to download an app called speedfan.

It's primarily for controlling system fans but has a handy feature in that you can check smart data and get an online report about the state of your drive
speedfan.jpg

Download SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

I have an answer to this.
If your pc freezing this might be with outdated drivers.
If your pc goes black:
1. To work temporarely restart your computer by pressing the button
2.This could be your video cable
3. How i fixed mine:
Replaced HDMI with DP cables.
If your pc doesnt wake up after sleep try pressing the power on button on your pc.
pc restarts? This should be a virus shutdown. OR You set something in settings. May fix if you factory reset your pc, BUT MAY FIX IT.
Bsod:
1. irql not less or equal is something with drivers i fixed it by reinstalling drivers if doesnt work then reinstall windows clean.
memory management This is bad.Run cmdas administrator and running this command:
1. cd..
2. cd..
3. chkdsk.exe /f /r
And Backup everything. This may result inusable machine if the
chkdsk.exe /f /r
fails so back up.
If your drive safe then and you get this error then take it to an mechanic he will fix it

Well thats good news I guess.. Let's hope Gigabyte get back to you soon.

I have an answer to this.
If your pc freezing this might be with outdated drivers.
If your pc goes black:
1. To work temporarely restart your computer by pressing the button
2.This could be your video cable
3. How i fixed mine:
Replaced HDMI with DP cables.
If your pc doesnt wake up after sleep try pressing the power on button on your pc.
pc restarts? This should be a virus shutdown. OR You set something in settings. May fix if you factory reset your pc, BUT MAY FIX IT.
Bsod:
1. irql not less or equal is something with drivers i fixed it by reinstalling drivers if doesnt work then reinstall windows clean.
memory management This is bad.Run cmdas administrator and running this command:
1. cd..
2. cd..
3. chkdsk.exe /f /r
And Backup everything. This may result inusable machine if the
chkdsk.exe /f /r
fails so back up.
If your drive safe then and you get this error then take it to an mechanic he will fix it
thank you for your reply I've opened other thread after this one and I'm about to test replacing hardware because it's a problem with faulty GPU/RAM. Here's the thread if you're interested:

Since yesterday I had no issues I believe after Windows update which installed some drivers and Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Antivirus and other Microsoft antimalware :rolleyes:

Excellent!

Perhaps you were simply missing some updates and the correct driver or two?

Any idea on what windows installed driver wise?

Cautiously optimistic....

I'm attaching update history screenshot. Really strange :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    33.4 KB · Views: 235
If you google those numbers you'll see they are part of the AMD chipset drivers. Perfectly normal.

Soooo maybe you were missing chipset drivers or at least up to date versions?

If you google those numbers you'll see they are part of the AMD chipset drivers. Perfectly normal.

Soooo maybe you were missing chipset drivers or at least up to date versions?
Well I remember, I've updated every single thing including chipset driver from GIGABYTE website. Probably they weren't properly installed/corrupt.

Here we go again:
  1. While just browsing got SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION;
  2. Restarted PC
  3. INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
  4. Recovery screen with File: \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe Error code: 0xc0000098
  5. Got recovery screen with acpi.sys
  6. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
  7. Restarted PC
  8. Automatic diagnostics and repair
  9. Started PC normally and now typing this list.
As I saw windows had update today, I'm attaching both windows update screen and minidump file. I think maybe after installation system had problem and I hope that it won't have same problems after rebooting system?

Attachments

• 052720-8000-01.rar
    26.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Updates.rar
    97.1 KB · Views: 187
Today the I got BSOD while typing in browser, the screen changed really fast so I didn't see which BSOD it was. After that I got KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, then got stuck on automatic repair, restarted and now I'm here again. Attaching minidump.

Attachments

• 052820-7671-01.rar
    42.6 KB · Views: 167
I've only just seen your posts and unfortunately am busy until later today. I'll pop back this afternoon and take a look at your dumps/posts

Huge apologies.. I got waylaid yesterday, checking your dumps now.

Well the dumps didn't really point to much at all in way of a driver.

Have you made any changes software wise since we last updated your chipset?

Check your apps, view everything with suspicion and if it's no longer used, remove it. If the app is out of date try updating to the latest version.

Check your browser extensions and disable if need be.

Something you could try running is the driver verifier:
Using Driver Verifier to fix Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors - Troubleshooter

Last edited:
I got one more BSOD practically upon startup. Here's the minidump. I will check out that driver verifier you suggested, thanks.

Attachments

• 052920-7078-01.rar
    42.9 KB · Views: 158
A bugcheck 50... What are you using for security?

Please remind me, what is your storage set up? What drives are running?

A bugcheck 50... What are you using for security?

Please remind me, what is your storage set up? What drives are running?
I have Windows Security. I don't quite get the second question :)

I'm attaching screenshot from BluescreenView, it seems everything is caused by ntoskrnl.exe.

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).rar
    143.4 KB · Views: 208
Back