Windows 7 Had an Email offering Win 10 Upgrade

wilhelm1

It said "I can reserve a free copy" It is now gone, what is the deal? Anyone get such a message?
Sorry, I just scrolled down and see some information on what I am talking about. Now to read it.

Tried to reserve a copy of Win 10 but I don't have the Microsoft Logo on the Task Bar. Have Win 7 Home Premium 7Sp1 what more do I need? A new computer maybe?

Thanks Sonny. I just turned my computer on and low and behold the logo was there. Apparently I pushed enough buttons yesterday to get the logo to appear. Thanks for your response.

PS I just reserved a copy of Win 10. Just had a thought, my desktop which is much older than my Laptop is there going to be a problem running Win 7 Desktop and Win 10 Laptop? Or is there no connection that would be a problem?

Last edited:
Sonny, another surprise. I rarely turn on my desktop, always on my laptop and you guessed it, the Elusive Logo appeared on
the desktop and I reserved Win 10.

I am just the opposite, I spend most my time on the desktop and very little on my laptop. I need a bigger monitor. My eyes seem to like it better. :)

I could agree with that. I like to watch TV as well as the computer so the Living Room is the only place I can do both. My Laptop is a 17 inch and I bump the zoom level up to 115%..

I may have "jumped the gun" by doing both of my computers. After reading some of the "Pros and Cons" on upgrading to Win 10 maybe it would be a good idea to do a "little wait and see". Just in case, I want to only upgrade one of my computers is it easy to
delete the upgrade request?

Back
Top Bottom