Has anyone been able to update the BLU Win HD LTE to Win10 from Win8 yet?

RUDY03

Hey guys,
I was getting a decent Windows phone BLU Win HD LTE (Low-Budget) and this seems to come packed with Windows 8.1. Every single place I've seen it, Amazon, their Website, reviews, etc. they all mention how it is Windows 10 ready, once the operating system launches (back then). Now, it has launched obviously, but I have seen on many forums online people whining about how even their cheaper versions got the Windows 10 update, but this particular one didn't. I have yet to find out anyone's BLU Win HD LTE phone actually running Windows 10 now that it is 2017 already, and those posts were back from I guess March '15. Help me out by confirming that Windows 10 runs on this device please. That's all this thread is about....Please tell me.

These phone: WIN BLU HD LTE

Now, I have confirmed that the older "BLU WIN HD" (no LTE) had been able to take the update from 8.1 to 10 as back as March 2015, but that the LTE one had been delayed due to "bugs". Now, I don't wanna buy the older variation, because it simply has VERY LOW specs for 2017 at least.

Thank You!

I'm afraid that is not quite I want sir. With all due respect, your link was unable to help me in any manner, and looking at the fact that all such posts relating to the topic are at least a year old, I was looking for a real person who has been able to update their phone's software to Windows 10. Now that it is 2017, I was hoping that issues had been fixed and it should have been available. Just need some confirmation before my purchase.
Thanking you,
RUDY03

I'm afraid that is not quite I want sir. With all due respect, your link was unable to help me in any manner, and looking at the fact that all such posts relating to the topic are at least a year old, I was looking for a real person who has been able to update their phone's software to Windows 10. Now that it is 2017, I was hoping that issues had been fixed and it should have been available. Just need some confirmation before my purchase.
Thanking you,
RUDY03
The customer Q&A's from the link you sent seems to have some info too:

You might try on of the Cell Phone Forums like this one: Cell Phone Forums
Try posting your question on a few of those forums; you are more likely to run across someone who has your model phone and has more updated information on the W10 upgrade issue!:lightbulb:

<<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>>

Thank You so much Mr. Jedi (@BIGBEARJEDI ), and of course Mr. Kemical (@kemical ), as your answers have greatly helped me.
Specially grateful to Mr. Jedi here, for pointing out that forum. Needed such a thing for a long time truly.
Thank You again for all your help, gentlemen.

Just in case need arises, you could check this out on that forum: new thread

Back