Windows 7 Having any problems with SPORE?

Spore seems quite incompatible for me, crashes immediately after launch. Any suggestions?:confused:
Already tried running in compatibility mode, and as an administrator, cant download any updates, those only download in game.
HURRAY!!

Last edited:
I also have problems with Spore and the MS Windows 7 Home Edition. It's a new installation of Windows, only one day old.

I can't even start installing tha game.

the game runs fine as long aas you have updated to the latest patch (can't recall off hand but was 2 patches after the galactic adventures came out that got it working for me.)

I've got all the updates downloaded and everything, but when I start a new game the entire bottom toolbar/menu thing and none of the menus work. The program starts fine but it seems to just die when it gets into the actual game, which is more than slightly irritating.

I've got a brand new dell inspiron 15, 64 bit windows 7 home premium. Help?

I've got all the updates downloaded and everything, but when I start a new game the entire bottom toolbar/menu thing and none of the menus work. The program starts fine but it seems to just die when it gets into the actual game, which is more than slightly irritating.

I've got a brand new dell inspiron 15, 64 bit windows 7 home premium. Help?

The only thing springs to mind is you'll have a Intel based video card in that and they arent known for being much cop for games, maybe goto intel and get the newest driver off them see if that helps. briefly looking at the games specs they list the follow compatible chipsets which appear to be lower models than yours so thats hopeful.

• Intel® Extreme Graphics
  • GMA 950, GMA X3000, GMA X3100

Last edited:
Back