Windows 7 Help !! I cannot find wireless networks in win 7

ananth

Hi friends,
I am using
Laptop : Dell 1564 Laptop.

My issue is : All of a sudden , my wireless network got disappeared, and i cannot find my network further, even though i made troubleshooting. But windows cannot help me.
I cannot find any wireless network.

I tried installing WIN 7 again, without installing any third party software's. But of no use. Again the same problem.

GvEsx.png

guZhR.png

41PND.png

J18QY.png

My wireless network adapters are : Dell Wireless 1397 WLAN Mini-card.
and Realtek RTL8102E/RTL8103E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)

Here i am attaching my problem as a PDF and as well as IMAGE

Please Solve my issue ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
Ananth

Attachments

• check.pdf
    52.3 KB · Views: 610
  • 2010-09-24_211602.jpg
    2010-09-24_211602.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 436
  • 47911d1263634114-cannot-find-wireless-networks-untitled.png
    47911d1263634114-cannot-find-wireless-networks-untitled.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 444
  • GvEsx.png
    GvEsx.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,049
The first thing I would recommend your doing, would be to go to the Dell website and under support, put in the service tag number for your PC, and download the latest driver that they have available for Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit as you require) both for your wireless (which I think is actually a broadcom) and your wired adapter (Realtek). Extract the driver package to a folder of your choice on your computer and then force a driver update using device manager, expand network adapter, right click the problem adapter, choose properties, select the driver tab on top and then the update driver button. Choose Browse my computer, then let me pick, then the have disk button and browse to the folder where you have extracted the driver package.
Failing this go here Microsoft Update Catalog
download the third or fourth one down (third is 64bit fourth is 32 bit I think). They are old, last updated october 2008, but they are suppose to work with Windows 7.
Good luck
Keep us posted.

Back