mhcvx90av

Dear friends! i use now Windows7 and its working onboard sound (realtek ALC 861 7.1) Also i have Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 sounds cart but i never found Creative's drivers. Before i found and its setup but its never setuppid and working. And its message “Setup is unable to detect a supported product on your system. Please ensure that your product is properly installed before running this setup program. Setup will exitâ€Â￾ Now i use onboard Realtek ALC 861 sounds but it's not enough for me on my Logitech X 530 5.1 speakers. Because Logitech bass is great on XP but now its enough for me. I never found Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 sounds drivers in creative web. Please help me! Thats my computers configüration
Asus P5 GD1 Pro
CPU 3.00GHz
1,00 GB Ram
32 bit
Realtek ALC 861 onboard sound and
Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 (020 series )

Last edited:
Solution
It seems like you're facing issues with installing drivers for your Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 sound card on Windows 7. Here are some steps you can take to address this problem:
### Troubleshooting Steps:
1. Check Device Manager:
- Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
- Look for any entries related to the Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 card under Sound, video and game controllers. If you see it there with a warning symbol, try to update the driver from there.
2. Manual Driver Installation:
- If the automatic setup is not working, try manually installing the driver.
- Visit the Creative Support website and search for the drivers for the Sound Blaster Live 5.1 020 series...
It seems like you're facing issues with installing drivers for your Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 sound card on Windows 7. Here are some steps you can take to address this problem:
### Troubleshooting Steps:
1. Check Device Manager:
- Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
- Look for any entries related to the Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 card under Sound, video and game controllers. If you see it there with a warning symbol, try to update the driver from there.
2. Manual Driver Installation:
- If the automatic setup is not working, try manually installing the driver.
- Visit the Creative Support website and search for the drivers for the Sound Blaster Live 5.1 020 series.
- Download the appropriate driver for Windows 7.
- Right-click on the driver file and select Run as administrator to start the installation.
3. Compatibility Mode:
- If the driver installation fails, try running the driver setup in compatibility mode.
- Right-click on the driver setup file, select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for, then select Windows XP.
- Apply the changes and try running the installer again.
4. Ensure Correct Hardware Installation:
- Make sure that the Sound Blaster Live 5.1 card is properly seated in the PCI slot on your motherboard.
- Check the connections and ensure everything is connected securely.
5. Check for Windows Update:
- Sometimes Windows Update can provide drivers for older hardware. Check for updates that might include drivers for your Sound Blaster card.
6. Driver Update Software:
- Consider using driver update software like Driver Booster or Driver Easy to scan for and automatically update your drivers.
### System Requirements:
  • Windows 7 (32-bit)
  • Asus P5 GD1 Pro motherboard
  • Processor: 3.00GHz
  • 1.00GB RAM
  • Realtek ALC 861 onboard sound
  • Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 (020 series)
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue with installing the drivers for your Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1 sound card on Windows 7. Let me know if you encounter any difficulties during the process!

Solution
Back