Windows 7 HELP ME PLEASE!

Chuggs1798

Okay, so my PC has been running fine. Then just yesterday i noticed my pc's performance was running very slow. So mostly all programs I can not open now. I have tried restarting my PC over 100's of times. Norton has the little green check indicating that everything is fine, but seconds after tells me that there is a ws.trojan.h. If anyone can help me that would be great. Also I can't get access to my Task manager. When I do "ctrl+alt+delete" it brings a message up that says all start up and blah blah blah features cannot be used or something like that.

Please if anyone can help me figure out how to get back to how it was running before that would be awesome!

Firstly, get rid of Norton, it's bloated and is heavy on the system. You have use the Norton uninstaller from Nortons website.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us...file_en_us?product=home&pvid=f-home&version=1

Then instal MSE, Micorsoft Security Essentials, it's free and very lite on the system and performs very well.

Download Microsoft Security Essentials from Official Microsoft Download Center

Next, run a full system scan, this will take some time so be patient. Then download Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware and run full scans with those. All are free.

Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download

SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Last edited:
C1798,

Get rid of Norton!

Install MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) Download Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows.

Install & run Malwarebytes (Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download)

Cheers,
Drew
Win8Logo.jpg

Last edited:
Back