Windows 10 Help regarding Windows ISO?

Voltigod

Some context : Back in June I got this laptop that sadly had Pirated Windows Pro 10 Edition installed, and now that my license is expiring, and due to not being able to buy the license directly in this time, I want help.

I decided I want to reinstall windows using the ISO file. I tried to read many guides on how you do it, but it just can't get into my head. I can't use physical DVD since my laptop doesn't have that 'space' where you can put it, and I am not able to use USB due to certain reasons. So I ask if it able to use windows 10 ISO file that I can get officially from microsoft and directly install in on my laptop.

And if it is possible, what are the steps to do it? What exactly do I need to do first?

Hope this helps!

Some context : Back in June I got this laptop that sadly had Pirated Windows Pro 10 Edition installed, and now that my license is expiring, and due to not being able to buy the license directly in this time, I want help.

I decided I want to reinstall windows using the ISO file. I tried to read many guides on how you do it, but it just can't get into my head. I can't use physical DVD since my laptop doesn't have that 'space' where you can put it, and I am not able to use USB due to certain reasons. So I ask if it able to use windows 10 ISO file that I can get officially from microsoft and directly install in on my laptop.

And if it is possible, what are the steps to do it? What exactly do I need to do first?

Hope this helps!

But if the license isn't valid this won't help much, you may need to purchase a Windows 10 license from Microsoft.

Or if you have a valid Windows 7/Windows8 license somewhere it may still be possible that the same key will work, but check restrictions.

Either way, you may have time to license the OS after its installed. Your best bet is the link above, although you will need a minimum amount of disk space, but it should tell you that.

From the link above you should be able to "burn" a copy to a USB thumb drive. This is your best bet. You may be able to "upgrade" your current OS without any disks or drive but this wouldn't be a clean install.

. So I ask if it able to use windows 10 ISO file that I can get officially from microsoft and directly install in on my laptop.
NO! This is because you have to use either a DVD or USB drive to install the OS. There is no other way or means to do that. You could get a portable DVD player (it connects to your PC vis USB) and install the OS from that.

I am not able to use USB due to certain reasons.
What reasons? Please explain?

NO! This is because you have to use either a DVD or USB drive to install the OS. There is no other way or means to do that. You could get a portable DVD player (it connects to your PC vis USB) and install the OS from that.

What reasons? Please explain?
Maybe the computer is also pirated :rolleyes: I don't know why you'd have a USB restriction unless its locked down, most likely by a company, but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom