Windows 10 HELP !!! UUID error when logging in

conrad9900

I have roaming profiles established with several users, one of the users gets an error
"
The group policy client service failed the sign-in

The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported
"
If i disconnect the net, she can login to her local profile and then i can reconnect the net connection

I have seen some regedit fixes online and i have tried one but there was no change

is this the hack you used?
Code:
cmd /c reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\gpsvc" /v Type /t REG_DWORD /d 0x10 /f

p.s, a UUID error on first login is normal but you have this as a recurring error?

Yes that is the command i used, i got a successful output and restarted but still got the same error, it is a recurring issue

if only that user has the issue... I would have to assume the uuid is not in fact unique and the best way forward now is to delete that account and replace it

if only that user has the issue... I would have to assume the uuid is not in fact unique and the best way forward now is to delete that account and replace it
So if i remove the user from AD users and computers and create a new user and link the roaming profile, that should resolve it?

Are you using those Roaming Profiles in a Server environment with a Domain login? Which Server version, e.g.: Windows Server 2012? etc.

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

So if i remove the user from AD users and computers and create a new user and link the roaming profile, that should resolve it?
That's what I would do yes however common sense says create and test the new account before you delete the broken one.

Back