Windows 7 Help Windows 7!!

Yesterday I built a new gaming desktop and everything worked fine but after i installed windows 7 with the installation cd I can't connect to the internet even tough I have my Ethernet cable plugged in! I found out I don't have any drivers for them! It seems like windows didn't install all the drivers. Not even the gpu drivers! I am new to this but shouldn't windows install all the necessary drivers? Now I can't connect to our wifi and I need urgent help!

I am thankful for all answers!

Yesterday I built a new gaming desktop and everything worked fine but after i installed windows 7 with the installation cd I can't connect to the internet even tough I have my Ethernet cable plugged in! I found out I don't have any drivers for them! It seems like windows didn't install all the drivers. Not even the gpu drivers! I am new to this but shouldn't windows install all the necessary drivers? Now I can't connect to our wifi and I need urgent help!

I am thankful for all answers!
As Sonny said, you need to install drivers from that disk that came with your motherboard. That won't help with your gpu though, it may have come with a disk as well but don't use that disk. Instead, once you get connected to the internet, go to the gpu mfr's website and download the latest drivers for your gpu there.

Back
Top Bottom