Windows 10 help!!!windows recognising 2 intel hd gpu???????????

tootleboblad

it is saying i have 2 intel graphics gpu when i clearly have 1 and a nvidia gpu and when i try run any windows app or game it wont let me use my nvidia gpu so i cannot play someone please help me solve this problem
Capture.PNG

That's just referring to Windows and power options. Windows will generally use the integrated card. In a dual GPU scenario, specifically with Nvidia, you need to use their utility to specify which GPU you want to use for a specific program. I usually have to switch a new game to Nvidia because the Intell GPU get's picked as the default.

yeah ikno but ive already set everything thing to high performance and set me programs to launch with high performance nvidia processor but when i try play windows apps or games it wont let me use my nvidia gpu

Open the NVidia configuration screen.
Find in the left column 3D settings and select it.
Find the tab Program settings, there you can select per program which graphical processor should be used.

I am on a non-English Windows, names may be different, sorry

Open the NVidia configuration screen.
Find in the left column 3D settings and select it.
Find the tab Program settings, there you can select per program which graphical processor should be used.

I am on a non-English Windows, names may be different, sorry

i have done that but still tells me im trying to run it with intel hd

In the NVidia Control Screen is besides the tab Program Settings also a tab General Settings, select it.
Than change the default graphical processor from Automatic Selection to NVidia processor

I would I could read the mind of some people here. They send a cryptic incomplete question, don't listen to other answers, don't do what you ask and come back with a language you don't want to be addressed with.
Anyway I am out here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom