Windows Vista Help with audio

babygirl07

Hey can someone help, i try upgrading my vista home premium as soon as i was finish i saw a red x over my speaker stating no audio output device can someone help i try almost everything.:frown: i have no idea what else to do:confused:

Hi babygirl07

What exactly were you upgrading from and too?
Were you upgrading from xp to vista home premium or from vista basic to vista home premium or from vista home premium to a vista sp1 build?.
Also what spec. is your system? i.e. make ,model, etc,

Hey can someone help, i try upgrading my vista home premium as soon as i was finish i saw a red x over my speaker stating no audio output device can someone help i try almost everything.:frown: i have no idea what else to do:confused:
Hi and welcome,
try going to 'Device manager' and looking in there. If you see a yellow question mark you may need to re-install the audio driver. If not, try clicking 'Roll back driver'... Let me know how this goes.. :)

Hi!!!! I just got through with the problem. I believe it has something to do with the recent Microsoft Updates. When I returned my computer back to factory settings my speakers came back, no further problems. After huge updating from Microsoft, I've noticed funny configurations and growths from my adapters. Don't except optional updates, and check for compatibility even with auto-updating.

Thanks

Hey every one thanks for ur advice but i finally got through all i did was uninstall sigma high definition audio and restart my computer when i did that the sound automatically came back. And sigma was reinstall automatically.:p:eek:

Back