Windows 7 How can I delete my account from www.windows7forums.com???

Excellenet question. An Appliceable to most forums. It seems to be an omission from the templates??

I would have to tell you to simply contact the administrator and ask them to delete your profile!

I hope this helps!

Brett M,
Windows Outreach Team

Hi.

Members' accounts do not ever get deleted because it causes a number of problems with the database. About the best we can do is to ban the account. If interested in having an account banned, please contact myself or any other mod/admin.

Thanks.

Inactive accounts are usually deleted after a certain time, although this is not a definite rule. Like I have an account on Youtube, which I haven't visited for more than two years --- and which I can't reach, because I lost my e-mail to which it was bound, due to ownership changes among operators.

All I can say is, use different usernames and create your passwords with something like Random Password Generator, Safe Password Generator and Manager - IObit.

It'll be much safer than the name of your pet, or eq. There's no way you can dispose of your trails in Internet, thus you need to ascertain it in advance. Use as many symbols and letters as you can.

Last edited:
Inactive accounts are usually deleted after a certain time, although this is not a definite rule. Like I have an account on Youtube, which I haven't visited for more than two years --- and which I can't reach, because I lost my e-mail to which it was bound, due to ownership changes among operators.

All I can say is, use different usernames and create your passwords with something like Random Password Generator, Safe Password Generator and Manager - IObit.

It'll be much safer than the name of your pet, or eq. There's no way you can dispose of your trails in Internet, thus you need to ascertain it in advance. Use as many symbols and letters as you can.

It's been 2.5 years since the post started... I'm sure he's long gone... :)

Back