How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad?

John Mille

How can I get the videos(mostly mp4 format)

out of iphone and transfer them to ipad? they

said copy the videos to computer and then

transfer to ipad. But that didn’t work at

all!!! I tried so many time but when iphone

was pluged in there was no videos shown on the

computer! Anyone help???

Hello John Mille,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums,

Try emailing the video to yourself, then open your email in iPad, which should show as a file attachment, then click the arrow in the top right to save it. You should now be able to view it in iMovie.

Hope this helps;
Don

First of all pls make sure that ur iTunes is set to manually manage music. Then do it as the following steps:
1.Connect iPhone to computer, go to my computer n double click iPhone drive, choose "tools"--> “Folder Options”--> “View” --> select “Show Hidden Files & Folders “and click “OK”
2.in the videos files choose the video which you want to transfer, then transfer it to computer.
3. Next, connect you ipad you pc too. And running iTunes transfer the videos which you transfer to pc.
4. Done!
This might be a little complicated but it definitely works well, and it’s totally free, better than u gets a Link Removed - Invalid URL or sth like that.

Hello.
First, you should transfer you iphone videos to your pc, and then transfer your videos from pc to ipad. When you plug your iphone into computer there should to a box opened, then you click “view files” to find the videos you want to transfer and do the copy and paste thing. If you didn’t see the box you can click on your home button then go to computer tab, you will see your iphone, and then click on it until it downloads the videos. And also, you can use a third-part software--iphone/ipad to computer transfer. You can get something useful information. Thanks.

You can use iTunes to transfer files from your iPhone to PC, then transfer it to iPad. But iTunes is slow to transfer files from iPhone to PC, especially in bulk. Actually, there are available apps from App Store and I would recommend you to use AirMore. You don't have to install its desktop version because it is a web-based app and it's easy to connect your PC to iPhone through Radar or QR code. You can search it on google. :)

Last edited:
How can I get the videos(mostly mp4 format)

out of iphone and transfer them to ipad? they

said copy the videos to computer and then

transfer to ipad. But that didn’t work at

all!!! I tried so many time but when iphone

was pluged in there was no videos shown on the

computer! Anyone help???

I agree to Channnn, recently i had the same issue but found this app on the internet called AirMore. You can actually use this app to transfer your videos from iPhone directly to your iPad.

In case you just want to show it on the iPhone, then upload it to your YouTube (GMail) account, and stream it in the YouTube app on iPhone. (OS X, Windows, Android, iOS).

If you want to put it physically on the iPhone, then use the iTunes program to do so (OS X and Windows).

Or put it in Foto library (Mac, iPad, iPod), and then it automatically appears in the Foto app on all of your Apple devices, including iPhone.

You may have to use a video format conversion tool, depending on the original video format.

A quick and dirty method is to record it with the iPhone camera and microphone when played on another device.

If you really want to get an answer for it,Google must tell you,please note,do a backup for your iPhone is necessary.

Back