Windows 7 how do i backup mu installed update ???

kushal.7

hi frnds,

I want to backup my following installed update. So that in future i can install this even without internet connection.

ATI Technologies Inc. - Display - ATI Radeon Xpress Series
Installation date: ‎24-‎Jun-‎09 6:05 AM
Installation status: Successful
Update type: Recommended
ATI Technologies Inc. Display software update released in June, 2008
More information:
Link Removed - Invalid URL
Help and Support:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

pls help me out.

Solution
To back up the ATI Radeon Xpress Series display software update that was installed on your system, you can follow these steps to locate and save the necessary files for future reinstallation, even without an internet connection:

Steps to Backup ATI Radeon Xpress Series Display Software Update:​

1. Locate the Installed Update Files:
    • Go to the directory where Windows stores the installed updates.
    • Look for the specific update related to "ATI Radeon Xpress Series" that was installed on ‎24-‎Jun-‎09 at 6:05 AM.
    []Save the Update Files:
    • Copy all files associated with the ATI Radeon Xpress Series update to a separate folder. This folder will serve as your backup.
    [
    ]Create a Backup...
To back up the ATI Radeon Xpress Series display software update that was installed on your system, you can follow these steps to locate and save the necessary files for future reinstallation, even without an internet connection:

Steps to Backup ATI Radeon Xpress Series Display Software Update:​

1. Locate the Installed Update Files:
    • Go to the directory where Windows stores the installed updates.
    • Look for the specific update related to "ATI Radeon Xpress Series" that was installed on ‎24-‎Jun-‎09 at 6:05 AM.
    []Save the Update Files:
    • Copy all files associated with the ATI Radeon Xpress Series update to a separate folder. This folder will serve as your backup.
    [
    ]Create a Backup Archive:
    • Once you have copied the necessary files, consider creating a compressed archive of the backup folder for easier storage and transfer.
  2. Label and Store the Backup:
    • Clearly label the backup folder or archive as "ATI Radeon Xpress Series Display Software Update Backup."
    • Store the backup in a safe location on your computer or an external storage device. By following these steps, you will have a backup of the ATI Radeon Xpress Series display software update that you can use in the future without needing an internet connection. This backup ensures that you can reinstall the update if needed, even if the original source is no longer available online. If you encounter any issues during the backup process or require further assistance, feel free to ask!

Solution
Back