Windows 7 How Do I Get My Card Reader Icons To Show ?

biddy79uk

I had to do the dreaded reformatt last 2 days ago and now i cant get to see my Card Reader Icons in "My Computer"
The last time this happened all i had to do was tick a box in the Folder options "show all folders" but now that doesnt even do the trick :(

The only way i can get to see them is if i tick "Show Hidden Folders" and they appear but greyed out as if they are in Hidden modem or something...
there isnt even an option to un-hide them either !!!

Any help greatly apreciated lads & lasses :eek:

Attachments

• Card Reader Icons.jpg
    Card Reader Icons.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 834
In Folder options, there is a "Hide empty drives in the Computer folder" option, is that unchecked?

Do you have any media in the drives?

Do they show up in Disk Management? If so, right click on then and see if you are given the normal options.

Have you changed the drive letters from an earlier install?

sorry for the late reply mate but it seems i had to untick the empty drive box as you said.
i have been trying to get round to posting SOLVED for about 10 hours lol ;) i sorted it at 7pm tonight and just kept getting redirected to do other things (ie) other things just kept on popping up and i never got round to solving this

sorry and thanx for your Reply bud ;) cos if i never got it sorted i'm glad you did reply with that answer cos it was the right one pmsl :p

Back
Top Bottom