how i can record my desktop??

I use "Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Screen Capture"... the codex is here

+ free, works on every thing above xp (3 is for xp) and has some nice rendor options that the others don't offer.
- Microsoft does not offer any support for it so some people find it hard to learn.

I usually use Camtasia's Snagit to make screenshots while it also allows me to record screen in simple way. And there's also a freeware recorder called CamStudio, it's open source with no ads, just search it on Google and you will get it. Hope it helps.

thanks for the post … been curious about this myself. would consider ussnorway's thoughts … but, from sound of it, might be bit more complex than my old mind can grasp. perhaps JoKelly's suggx for camstudio would be easier.

Windows 10 has a built-in screen recording facility, intended to record games but OK for other things. It is called Game Bar and if it has not been set (in the Registry) to launch Gadgets you should get it with WinKey G. Otherwise you may get it via XBox. I have used it a couple of times, not for games --- it is OK.

getting this error

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 375
Hi I'm not sure what all you're wanting to capture? I use the windows Snipping Tool!
the snipping tool is for still shots (i.e, photos) these guys are recording screen captures mate (i.e, videos)

p.s, nice desktop image :)

Back
Top Bottom